This site launched 11/7/05. It had it's bottom painted July 11th, 2016. . .
- No meetings for July and August. . .
- Sorry - this is prime cruising season, and most everyone is out on the water, or working hard to get there. Folks are scattered from Tasmania to Alaska, Poulsbo to Barkely Sound. Look for the green burgee and maybe you can raft-up and share a meal. See you out there. . .
- Salmon Bake Potluck
Sorry if you missed our annual feast, a Salmon Bake at Hidden Cove Park, our biggest cruiser get-together, and a fun day of food, and camaraderie. Cruisers leaving their boats in Mexico, Fiji or Hawaii sometimes make this annual event. Here's pics of the Salmon Bake. Hope to see you next year. . .
- September Meeting 9/16 7:30 at NSCC
- Under Water PHOTOGRAPHY - a special presentation by Rob Sicade
A two hour show of underwater pictures from the Caribbean, Red Sea, Pacific and Indian Oceans. A brief summary of equipment, and tips for taking better pictures while diving and snorkeling. We will also discuss how diving and UW photography may change your equipment choices on your sailboat. Experienced cruisers, Teresa & Rob sailed their Baba 40 on a big Pacific loop. The last leg, back from Japan was over 5100nm, and they are preparing for another voyage.
Plan on joining us for the Sep. 24-25th: Tequila Race | Blakely Harbor Raft-Up
- Upcoming Events
- Please see the Events Page for directions, details, and more club events and info .