PSCC Club Meetings are held at North Seattle Community College (NSCC), 7:30pm, on the third Friday of most months.
We meet in the lower Library Concert Hall, Room #LB1142, with tiered seating and newer audio visuals.
A map to the campus, and the room in which we meet is located on the images below. You can also check out the NCSCC Room Locater site with an interactive college map – you will have to type in the room number – LB1141 in the Room Finder search window. You can turn off the satellite view, for the easier to read map.
North Seattle Community College is West of Interstate-5, between Northgate and 85th, just 4 miles north of downtown Seattle. If you are coming to the college from the 520 or I-90 bridges, you will be taking Interstate-5 northbound.
Heading North on I-5:
- Take exit #173 (Northgate exit)
- Turn right (South) onto 1st Avenue NE
- Turn right again at N 92nd Street
- Turn right onto College Way N
- The college is on the right.
Heading South on I-5:
- Take exit #173 (Northgate exit – West)
- Turn right onto N Northgate Way
- Turn left onto Meridian Avenue N, which becomes College Way N.
- The college is on the left.