Come One Come All 🎊
November 17th meeting at a new time (6pm) for sit down dinner together!
- When: Friday November 17th 2023 at 6:00pm PDT.
- Location: Puget Sound Yacht Club | 2321 N Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103 (Google Maps directions)
- $10 admission only this meeting.
As your commodore, Sheri is hosting the party potluck style to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of this talented group of sailors.
- Ham as the main dish.🐷
- Potluck for the side dishes. Consider some of our group is vegan.🥗 Please tell me your side dish when you RSVP.
- Of course there will be cake – Carrot and chocolate. 🍰Feel free to bring your own dessert if you’d rather.
- Beer and wine will be available.🍻🥂
This is a great time to bring new friends in to gather with us (recruiting event for sure) and see why we are the best cruising club in the region!
We will also have another family of sailors come and talk about their very recent adventure in Mexico for 4 years. More details on this to come.
I am grateful to hold the position of commodore and I look forward to celebrating PSCC with you.
Please RSVP to email@example.com as soon as possible so I can buy enough ham.