The PSCC Memorial Day cruise (May 28-31) will be at Mystery Bay state park (inside Marrowstone Island). Friday night boats may meet at Port Ludlow. Andy will be cruise leader.
- Friday night May 28 in Port Ludlow – inner harbor
- Saturday May 29 at Mystery Bay state park with a socially distanced floating happy hour. Vaccinated people get free Corona beer.
- Sunday May 30 daytime – land excursions TBD
- Sunday evening – 2nd Annual PSCC human powered craft race. Socially distanced happy hour on land.
- Use VHF 72 (changed from our usual 69) for club communication.
- Remember to fly your PSCC burgee for the cruise.
- There are large king tides this weekend. Mind your timing on the entry to Mystery Bay and going through Port Townsend canal.
- Please e-mail Andy at Contact Us if you plan on attending.