This will be a joint cruising event with Sloop Tavern Yacht Club (STYC) and Corinthian Yacht Club of Seattle (CYC) from May 27 – 29 to go to Mystery Bay State Park on Marrowstone Island. A few years ago, we did this with CYC Seattle. This year we will have three great clubs participating.
Some of the organized activities for this event are:
- Saturday, May 27: evening welcome happy hour
- Sunday, May 28:
- Mystery Bay Goat farm tour
- Nordland tractor parade
- Marrowstone winery tour (transportation help needed)
- Human powered craft race (tender, paddle board, kayak, canoe –
almost anything without a sail or a motor is fair game). There may be
prizes for the race.
- Potluck BBQ
- Monday, May 29: open / departure day.
All boats can anchor and/or raft up or use a state park buoy. It is also possible to drive over for this event. We are looking for 1-2 vehicles to help with winery transport.
Friday night option Port Ludlow.
Please fly your PSCC burgee. If you are in more than one club, fly all your burgees. Please monitor VHF 69 for the cruise.