Our November cruise to Bell Harbor corresponds to the evening the Seattle Christmas Ships with the Dickens Carolers will be on Elliott Bay… and you can join the parade on your boat, or just enjoy them from shore. How perfect is that?!?
Christmas Ships and Carolers:
The Christmas Ships 1st sailing will be 2-3:30 PM from Pier 55.
- They will sail by Bell Harbor between 2-2:30 and 3-3:30. So if you’re already in guest slip, you could just watch them go by from the pier.
- The Dickens Carolers will be performing 2:35-2:55 PM at the Olympic Sculpture Park (0.6 mile from Bell Harbor; easy sail or walk)
- The Christmas Ships 2nd sailing will be 8-9:30 with the same carolers, going to Salty’s at Alki Beach Park (only 1.6 nm from Bell Harbor, but … probably for most of us past cruiser’s midnight)
PSCC has 10 slips reserved for 1 night (November 25). Margaret is the cruise leader (see the pscclist for her contact and to RSVP).
- You MUST CALL BELL HARBOR AND RESERVE ONE OF THE PSCC SLIPS IN YOUR NAME BY THIS SATURDAY the 11th.
No exceptions; this is a very popular time to be there and they will fill up.
- Bell Harbor contact is Michael Cink, (206) 787-3951, Cink.M@PortSeattle.org
- Make a reservation, send me an email (RSVP required) to let me (Margaret) know:
1) Name of your boat, # on board, cell phone if you’re coming by boat. If you’re coming by land, that’s great too, please just give me a heads up.
2) what you’d like to bring to a potluck dinner that evening (optional, but it’s impossible to get a group reservation for dinner that night)
- Arrive when you like on Saturday afternoon
- Anyone wanting to walk together to Olympic Sculpture Park to hear carolers: meet on dock 1:45
- Boats wanting to join/follow the Christmas ships: meet outside the harbor entrance at 2 p.m.
- (Optional) potluck dinner on board/dock 6:30 PM. Please bring your own eating utensils etc.
- Sunday Brunch choices: Café Opla (Vietnamese) across street, Pike Place Market, or on your own
- Depart late Sunday morning.
This is going to be a great holiday event; come join your PSCC friends!